CipherWorks is available in the public cloud. All the services can be accessed as REST API calls with a valid api key.
Dockerized On-Premise, Private Cloud Deployment
CipherWorks as a Container is available to deploy in any Docker/Kubernetes environment. Consideting the sensitive nature of the data it is processing the following recommendations needs to be considered in the deployment:
- To eliminate any runtime interference and avoid any other processing peeking into the in-memory CipherWorks application, CipherWorks may be considered to be running on a dedicated virtual machine with a dedicated OS instance
- CipherWorks needs to be deployed using a privileged group and user
- In the production, CipherWorks may not share the OS with any other application processes
- Client alpplication can only access cwService does call link to any libraries and make intra-process method calls.
- cwStore is deployed on a High Avaiability Database Platform
- The disk spaces collecting logs and core files are access protected and available only to the users administering the CipherWorks.